The bad news is the screw must come out, but, not until I'm back on my feet. It's sticking out this far...Since the delay in my recovery, the doctor basically wants me to double time my recovery. Instead of being on the CPM (the bending machine) for 1 month and then going to physical therapy after, he wants to to knock them out at the same time.
So, that's the update on Frankenknee.
Colin will start his meds tomorrow morning.