Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our Playdate

I met someone online (Wendy) recently in a Mommy's Group. She lives in Plano (about 30 minute drive from here) and has a 2 year old son named Xander. I've been talking to her for a few weeks and today she came to our house for a playdate. Colin did SO well. She was here over 5 hours which is a record for Colin playing with someone. Colin cried when they left calling, "McXander, come back to Colin!" as they drove away. Keely also liked them, but she was in one of her moods so she played by herself with her big girl activities that she can only do when Colin isn't around.

Wendy is a very nice person who I got along with very well. We are quite similar in parenting style and personality. In the future, I foresee us getting together often. Hopefully I will finally have a friend in Texas!!!!

No comments: